You should understand that these terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and that you agree to be bound by them. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using or visiting the Site.
The Academy of Humanities and Social Sciences (AHSS) publishes the Journal “Humanities and Social Science Studies (HSSS). The opinions expressed in the HSSS are solely those of the authors and shall not be deemed to express the views of HSSS and AHSS or people operating and managing AHSS and HSSS.
The HSSS is an open access journal. All research content is freely available immediately upon publication, and all articles published in the HSSS are available on its website. Users are allowed to read, download, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles under the Terms and conditions of HSSS.
Users of HSSS website are permitted to:
- search, retrieve, display, and view HSSS content
- copy (including printing and downloading) RSC Information and retain it as long as you wish for your own personal non-Commercial use
- use HSSS content for the purposes of education, research, lectures or private study only
- store HSSS content electronically, provided the use is consistent with the other terms and conditions described here
- include HSSS content (for example, a figure, diagram or chart) in a presentation or in a publication work with due citation and permission. All cases of reproduction must carry the relevant credit and include a link back to the publication on the HSSS’s website.
You need to obtain permission from the HSSS to carry out any other activity not explicitly mentioned above.
Restrictions on use:
Except as may be expressly permitted, users may not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- abridge, modify, translate or create any derivative work based on the HSSS content;
- sell, rent, lease or lend material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices, other notices or disclaimers as they appear in the Subscribed Products; or
- claim ownership or pretend to be the content owner by republishing without adequate citation and credit with links to the original source of the content; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
User content means any material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to HSSS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or HSSS or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
HSSS reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website.
Enforcement of copyright:
HSSS own the intellectual property rights in the website and user content on the website and this is subject to HSSS copyright protection. HSSS takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If HSSS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the conditions mentioned above, HSSS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of HSSS’ copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSSS Content is provided for informational purposes only, is believed to be current and accurate at the time of posting, and is not intended as, and should not be construed to be, legal, financial, medical, or consulting advice.
HSSS website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. HSSS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Neither HSSS nor AHSS warrant that:
(i) The HSSS websites or HSSS content, or any results that may be obtained by you, are complete, accurate, reliable or non-infringing;
(ii) this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
(iii) access to the HSSS websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the HSSS website will meet your expectations;
(v) HSSS content will remain unchanged or accessible on the HSSS website.
All warranties express or implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Limitation of Liability:
The HSSS parties (people associated with, operating and managing AHSS and HSSS) shall not be liable, and disclaim any liability, for any claim, loss or damage, direct or indirect, including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with, as a result of, or arising:
(i) out of the use of or inability to use the HSSS website and/or any HSSS content;
(ii) from any interruption in the availability of the HSSS websites and/or HSSS content;
(iii) from any loss of data;
(iv) from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(v); from statements or conduct of any third party on the HSSS website;
(vi) from any delay or failure of the HSSS website;
(vii) out of the use of, reference to, or reliance on, the HSSS content ;
(viii) out of any third party materials, information, products and services contained on, or accessed through, the HSSS website ; or
(ix) out of any other matter relating to the HSSS websites or HSSS content.
Third Party Information:
The HSSS websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information is those of the respective third party and not of the HSSS. The HSSS makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
You hereby indemnify HSSS and undertake to keep HSSS indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by HSSS to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of HSSS’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by HSSS arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
HSSS may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
Without prejudice to HSSS’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, AHSS may take such action as AHSS deems appropriate to deal with the breach.
Arbitration; Venue.: Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)
Conditions for submissions of articles for peer-reviewed publication
When you submit an article to HSSS, you (author and/or co-author) undertake that:
- The article is an original work;
- Neither the article is under consideration by any other journal nor has any substantial section of the manuscript previously been published;
- You have the authorisation of all copyright owners and Co-authors to submit the article;
- All material referenced by you and not created by you is attributed to appropriate authors and does not violate any copyright agreement;
- All research involving human subjects or regulated animals has been conducted in accordance with relevant institutional and national guidelines, all applicable legislation and accepted best practices, and the approval body has been identified in the article;
- The manuscript will not be submitted elsewhere unless and until rejected by the Editors of HSSS;
- The article clearly declares any financial, commercial or other relationships which may be considered to represent a potential conflict of interest;
- The manuscript is in no way obscene, offensive, defamatory and does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
If any of the above undertaking are breached, you, the author (or co-author), agree to indemnify the HSSS and it’s Editors for any loss, damage or any other liabilities that may occur as a result.
Manuscript review and publication:
All papers will be subjected to double blind peer-reviews. Relevancy, specific structure, research method, ethical conducts, language standard, innovativeness, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, amongst many other factors are considered for the evaluation process. You, the author (or co-author), agree that the Editors’ decision to publish your manuscript in the HSSS is final. Communications from the Editors during the review process are not to be taken as confirmation that they have accepted your manuscript for publication.
Papers not falling within scope of HSSS, scope of the theme declared for the issue, not following the specific structure and layout of HSSS paper formatting, research of generic and/ or repeated nature, deficient in language, grammar and presentation and submitted through means other than uploading on HSSS website will be rejected (as soon as noticed by HSSS). After your article has passed the initial acceptance criteria it is sent to peer-reviewers in your area of expertise for comments and later approval by the journal’s Editor-in-Chief.
The entire process of peer-review and final decision may take 90-120 days from the date of submission. The review process may be slowed by the sending of manuscripts to external reviewers and any delay should not be treated as non-acceptance of the manuscript. Author(s) is expected to wait till this period or for any communication from HSSS.
The Editors retain the right to edit your manuscript to correct any spelling or syntax errors, to conform to requirements of HSSS style and on occasion to enhance expressions or clarify meaning. By submitting the paper to HSSS, you authorise the Editors to do so without obtaining prior approval. The Editors will, however, normally consult the author(s) prior to making any major changes.
Once accepted, an article will in principle be published; on rare occasions an issue causing rejection may arise or be discovered, in which case the article may be rejected despite having been previously accepted.
IMPORTANT: AHSS reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to HSSS journal without prior notice.