The AHSS and HSSS respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it at all times. This privacy statement (Policy) provides information about the personal information that HSSS collects, and the ways in which HSSS uses that personal information.
Personal information collection:
HSSS may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Using personal information:
HSSS collects information that enables HSSS to identify or contact you. We process data received about you in providing our services and optimizing HSSS website. Once collected, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- administering and managing our relationships with individuals who sit on our editorial Advisory Boards;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- to publish your name, institution, country, ORCID ID, and in some cases your e-mail address alongside your work;
- send to you communication about your manuscript;
- to invite you to participate in research studies, to submit work for our content or to attend live events or webinars;
- to invite you to peer review and to manage the peer-review process;
- provide access to journal content ;
- answer your emails or on-line requests;
- register you for programs and services you have requested;
- recommend content that suits you ;
- review your manuscript or comment about a journal article;
- alert you when fresh content is posted or released; or
- invite you to join the AHSS or renew your membership
On occasion, HSSS may disclose your personal information to a third party. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HSSS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Safeguarding your information:
Access to your Personal Information is restricted to use by HSSS and AHSS entities. The HSSS implements security measures to protect against unauthorized access of data. HSSS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, HSSS cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. Site visitors sending email accept the risk that a third party may intercept email messages.
Linking to other Internet sites
You should be aware that other Internet sites that link to the HSSS site or to an HSSS email may contain privacy provisions that differ from these. We don’t control those sites or the information they collect about you. To ensure your privacy is protected, we recommend that you review the privacy statements of other Internet sites you visit.
This website may contain links to other websites. HSSS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Notice or you have a complaint regarding the way your Personal Information is being handled, please write to us. You may send an email via Contact us page of website.