Submission of Paper
- All the manuscript should be submitted in soft-copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. you can also upload your manuscript in call for paper section. Article submitted in due date will be considered for publication in current issue.
- There is no need of sending the abstract beforehand, the authors are supposed to send their full paper only, including the details about article title and author’s description with designation, official address, phone/mobile numbers and e-mail addresses and area from which discipline the paper belongs to.
Peer Review Process
- The aim of peer review process is to ensure that high quality and original scientific studies are published. All published articles in Humanities and Social Science Studies (HSSS) are peer reviewed and all manuscripts submitted follows the procedure outlined below.
- Initial Manuscript Evaluation: All manuscripts submitted for publication in Journal are firstly evaluated by the Editor and Editorial Board. Manuscripts which fall outside the aims and scope of the journal or is not enough for requirements of a scientific study are rejected or may be wanted some revisions at this initial point. Manuscripts are never accepted by editor without a referee report, at this early stage.
- Policy of Peer Review: HSSS employs double blind reviewing, where both the referee and author remain anonymous throughout the process. After initial evaluation, the manuscripts are sent two referees which are determined editor and/or editorial board. If necessary, the number of referees can be increased by editor or Editorial Board. The referees are chosen from referee board according to their expertise.
Referees are asked to evaluate the manuscript’s originality, methodology, contribution to the literature, presentation of results and support for the conclusions, and appropriate referencing of previous relevant studies. Referees might accept the manuscript, reject the manuscript or might require a revision for style and/or content. For publication of articles, two positive reports are required. In case one referee report is negative while the other is positive, the article is forwarded to a third referee for addition evaluation.
When a revision is required by the referee or referees, the author(s) are to consider the criticism and suggestions offered by the referees, and they should be sent back the revised version of manuscript in a week. Revised manuscripts returned after one week will be considered as a new submissions and peer review process is started from the beginning. Referees may request more than one revision of a manuscript. Manuscripts which are not accepted for publication are not re-sent to their authors.
- Final Evaluation: After favorable opinions of referees, Editorial Board is made the final evaluation. The articles accepted for publication by Editorial Board are placed in an issue sequence.
- Time of Peer Review Process: The peer review process that has long time is an important problem. Naturally, the author(s) wish to take an answer about their submissions. HSSS aims to complete the all peer review process within a twelve weeks after submission.
The author(s) that submit an article to the HSSS consider accepting of these peer review conditions and procedures.
Manuscript handling & processing charges
- There is no charge for the Manuscript handling & processing of paper. Selected papers will be published free of cost. Soft copy of entire issue will be available on website. Authors/ Readers will be able to download it freely
- Authors/ Readers who need hard copy of Issue are required to order Paid copies in HSSS office.
- An Acceptance Letter will be issued after receiving scanned copy of duly filled copy right form from Authors.
- Accepted papers will be published in the last week of the mentioned month and Authors will be able to download their paper from website also.